1. It's late afternoon on Thursday and I'm not having too many thoughts...
2. Since last Thursday I have read one book: Top Secret Twenty-One, which was OK. I have 2 more library books to read.
3. This week I watched Non-Stop and 3 Days to Kill. Both were fun, action movies, nothing too deep.
4. I am still watching The Walking Dead with SP. The first half of Season 4 got pretty good so despite efforts to ignore it, I got sucked in. We've watched 9 or 10 of the 16 episodes.
5. We're still watching The Leftovers despite my continued annoyance with the show. Every Sunday after True Blood I ask if we're watching The Leftovers or something else, SP sighs and then says, oh let's watch. So we do. And then I vow to stop watching. But I don't. Sometimes I don't understand myself.
6. I am looking forward to the final season of Boardwalk Empire in September.
7. This week we made the Peach Braised Pulled Pork. I really like the peach-mustard sauce with the pork.
8. We're also enjoying prosciutto & fontina panini. On multi-grain bread this time.
9. I went out to lunch today and now I am stuffed and need a nap so that's it for this week's Thursday Thoughts!