1. Today I had an early morning doctor appointment. Ugh. But my post doctor treat was an almond bear claw from Mediterra. Delicious! Sadly, no photo because we split it and SP cut it in half and started eating while I was washing my hands and then I started tearing into it because I was so hungry and then, well, it wasn't worth photographing the last bite.
2. This week's dinners are nothing new & exciting, just yummy. Two evenings were pasta salad and the other 3 were grilled shrimp & beef kebabs with grilled veggies (zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, green pepper). The zucchini are from our garden. So far, we've been able to have 3 zucchini from the garden.
3. SP wanted to watch Sense8 on Netflix. I reluctantly agreed. It took a while to pull me into the story, probably 3 episodes, but now I can't wait to find out what happens next. There are still things that bug me but overall, I'm enjoying it.
4. I finished reading Hunky and enjoyed it a lot even thought there seemed to be a lot of misspelled words, incorrect grammar, and other things I would not have expected from a published book. Maybe it was self published? Without spellcheck or proofreading? I am now trying to read The Girl on the Train, which is due today but will probably not be returned today since I'm only on page 10. Unfortunately, I've allowed the library book pile to get out of hand because I was distracted with things other than reading. There are 2 other books due in 8 days. And I have another request ready for pick up.
5. Texas SIL and her family are en route for a visit. Driving from TX - yikes! It's 18-19 hours of driving (according to Google Maps). We're looking forward to seeing them.