1. I know it's September, but I'm still not ready for fall. Maybe because the a/c is still running a lot since it's been in the high 80's/low 90's?
2. This past week I read X by Sue Grafton. I always enjoy reading the latest Kinsey Millhone mystery. I also have Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee to read but I'm having a hard time picking it up and starting.
3. We've been watching episodes of The Seventies from CNN. We're finding it interesting though personally I wish the shows were a little more in depth. They always seem to end too quickly. Mostly what I think when I watch the episodes is: "the more things change, the more they stay the same."
4. We haven't had any new & exciting dining out experiences. The past 2 weekends, we ate at Burgatory. The first weekend I had chicken with Guinness honey mustard, brie, bacon, and lots of veggies. This past weekend I had crab with cheddar, bacon, Guinness honey mustard, and lots of veggies. All the traffic construction and detours and closures have us sticking close to home.
5. It looks like we might get a couple more eggplants before the garden officially wilts and dies!