1. I can't believe it's Thursday already. I still feel not entirely settled back into "normal" life after vacation.
2. I can't believe it's October! Where the heck did September go?!
3. This week we got into the spirit of fall baking and made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yum!
4. It's not hard to be in the fall spirit - not when the house got down to 68 degrees overnight and the furnace kicked on! The only reason it was 69 degrees this morning inside is because I turned the heat on before bed last night. I slept in a long sleeved pajama top, legging, and used the sheet, blanket, and comforter last night. Brrr!
5. More fall spirit: being annoyed at the piles of wet leaves clumped on the deck. Our trees are shedding and the rain is making it kind of messy in the driveway and on the deck.
6. I got out our Halloween decorations. We don't decorate outside, but inside there are now pumpkins, ghosts, witches, mummies, and skeletons.
7. We watched Quantico last Sunday night and we both are hooked.
8. I gave Scream Queens another watch this week and it entertained me enough that I'll keep watching to see who the killer(s) is/are. SP doesn't like the show.
9. Tonight is tough: do I watch the Steelers-Ravens game or Shonda TV?
10. I started reading The Girl in the Spider's Web. I really enjoyed Stieg Larsson's 3 novel Millennium Series. However, I'm not keen on "new" writers carrying on an author's characters/novels after they pass away. But somehow I couldn't not read this novel. I'm only about halfway through but it's pretty good so far although I wish there was more interaction between Lisbeth & Blomkvist.