2. This week I caved in and ate Fritos. Begged SP to buy them. I just had to have Fritos.
3. I finally started reading again. There was a long hiatus because of our vacation and then the post-vacation recovery time. This month I've read:
- The Catch and The Doll by Taylor Stevens
- The Girl in the Spider's Web
- Make Me by Lee Child
The Girl in the Spider's Web was good, too, and I got engrossed and couldn't put it down. I couldn't decide if I wanted to like it because I love the original trilogy or if I wanted to not like it because I feel like Larsson's estranged father & brother and his publisher are just exploiting his characters and legacy for all they're worth and not being fair to his long time partner. My dad enjoyed the book a lot, too, after being skeptical of a book based on Larsson's characters but written by someone else.
4. As for TV:
- We gave up on Minority Report
- We are enjoying the new season of Fargo
- We still have a lot of laughs watching Brooklyn Nine Nine, Modern Family, and Big Bang Theory
- I want to quit The Leftovers but SP is undecided. He might have to watch it by himself.
- We both are still enjoying Quantico and trying to figure out who framed Alex
- We both are cheering madly against Green Team on Amazing Race
- I can't wait for this Thursday's Grey's Anatomy after last week's ending!