It's Friday, I'm super tired, my brain is sluggish, so here's a Friday Thoughts post:
1. So the car was not ready this morning. Grrr. It'll be ready mid-day. So SP returned the rental car and is working from home, hoping the car is ready around lunchtime so he can get into work for at least half a day.
2. It's cutie time! I love those tiny oranges this time of year. I've been eating them for breakfast instead of bananas.
3. This week was roast chicken week. We've been eating it every night for dinner. With rice and steamed broccoli. It's a really tasty lemon roasted chicken, but I'm getting tired of chicken.
4. We haven't had any time to bake lately. This week's dessert was the chocolate covered pretzels MIL gave me for my birthday. But now they're gone, so I have no idea what my little sweet treat tonight will be. Maybe popcorn?
5. My goal today: finish the past due library book. I started After You by Jojo Moyes and it cannot be renewed, so now I need to read really fast before the library police get me. I didn't realize it's a sequel to Me Before You, so I guess I'll have to read the first book second.
6. Happy weekend!