1. Happy New Year's Eve!
2. We've been eating salad, shrimp, and cheese (gruyere or smoked gouda) for dinner since Sunday. It's been good, but I'm tired of washing and chipping veggies every night.
3. Last night we watched a movie: The Man From U.N.C.L.E. It was a lot more fun than we expected and we both enjoyed it for some mindless, action entertainment.
4. We finished watching the fall season 6 episodes of The Walking Dead. I was more interested than I thought I'd be. Usually I get kind of annoyed with the same old zombie attacks or slow episodes but these 8 episodes kept me hooked.
5. Tomorrow Sherlock: The Abominable Bride, a 90-minute special with Sherlock & Watson in 1890's London, is on PBS and then on Sunday Downton Abbey starts. So excited!
8. I haven't been putting much of a dent in my library book pile. This week I read The Promise by Robert Crais, the latest Elvis Cole~Joe Pike novel. I always enjoy the Elvis Cole books and this was no exception. I still have 5 books in the library pile.
9. I haven't been reading as much because I've been feeling a cold coming on, so I've been napping a lot instead of reading.
10. I did read the new magazines that arrived and got lots of ideas for meals to make in the new year.
11. Hope everyone has a happy and safe new year.