1. It's a gray and dreary day here. Perfect for many cups of hot tea and reading. Especially reading since I still have 4 library books plus 2 ready for pick up and in the past week I have not read at all.
2. We finished watching Jessica Jones on Netflix. I really enjoyed the show. David Tennant's villian (Kilgrave) was gloriously evil!
3. We also watched the Adele special and are listening to the new music a lot. Tonight is a Luther special. We love Idris Elba as DCI Luther and are really looking forward to this episode about him investigating a cannibalistic serial killer. If only Alice was back - much like Kilgrave's interactions with Jessica Jones, Alice & Luther are so much fun to watch.
4. I got a new phone. The Nexus 5X. It's fine. It wasn't super easy to get everything from the old phone transferred over. In fact, due to things designers and engineers call "new & improved updates & redesigns to make your life oh so simple & fun" I ended up spending 5+ hours setting things up the way I like them. I was pretty annoyed. Plus trying to remember all the user names and passwords. Ugh. It seems OK now. It's a smartphone.
5. This week's dinners have been sloppy joes for 3 dinners and breaded pork chops, roasted cauliflower, and dinner rolls for 2 dinners. These were the easiest breaded pork chops: spread mustard on top of chop, sprinkle bread crumbs on top, gently press into mustard, drizzle with olive oil, bake on foil lined cookie sheet until done, broil to crisp/brown bread crumbs.
6. I guess tomorrow will be egg night since we won't have any more leftovers.