1. Last weekend was really cold so we didn't go out to dinner on Saturday like we usually do. Instead, we ordered a five cheese pizza - fontinella, mozzarella, provolone, ricotta, cheddar.
2. On Sunday we made pierogies. Mom came over to help, which was a good thing. We filled and pinched shut about 10 dozen pierogies.
3. This week's dessert treat: we baked Cherry-Almond Biscotti.
4. I really enjoy my subscription to Saveur, especially this article in the most recent issue about the Japanese whiskey that costs $70/shot.
5. Over the weekend we watched Burnt, which was an OK movie. We also watched The Walk, which was very good. Quite some time ago we watched Man on Wire which also is about Philippe Petit's walk on a wire between the Twin Towers in August 1974. The guy is nuts! I cannot believe he didn't fall.
6. This weekend is supposed to be warmer, so hopefully we'll get out of the house.