3. My mom made lasagna last weekend and brought us some. We're having it for dinner tonight. Mmmmmm mom's lasagna.
4. Hockey! Monday's game was exciting and I am excited for tonight. Just one more win!
5. Last weekend we watched The Danish Girl. We both enjoyed the movie and thought the acting was terrific.
6. We've had our a/c on for days, maybe even weeks, but yesterday morning & this morning it was cold and I wanted to turn on the heat!
|Kale never looks appetizing in photos|
8. SP handled the wasp nest under the deck but there are 2-3 bird nests and when he walks under the deck, he is loudly chirped at. The plan is to leave them for now because there might be eggs/young birds but eventually, those nests are going down the hill. I don't like birds and the prospect of an increased bird population does not please me since they already poop way too much on the deck and driveway and fly into our windows, often killing themselves.
9. The bug/critter war has begun. The ant traps are out. The spray is being sprayed. Last week I had a girlie freak out over the many legged, super fast creepy crawly in the kitchen and made SP kill it. The next night I backed away from the kitchen table, saw his eyes tracking something as I saw it out of the corner of my eye: a wasp. Inside. Flitting around near my bare feet. Killed that guy, too. I've never been stung by anything and do not wish to ever be stung.