I tried the Vietnamese Coffee:
- We finished watching Stranger Things and loved it.
- We were amazed at the eclair nun towers created by the bakers on The Great British Baking Show. One baker flavored hers with bubblegum flavor! These are actually called Religieuse à l’ancienne and are large éclairs, stood upright with no doweling, and decorated with buttercream.
- I was surprised at this week's Animal Kingdom. As the episode progressed, I had a feeling of what would happen, but I was still surprised.
- We started OITNB Season 4.
- We went to see Jason Bourne. I love the Bourne movies. The Bourne books were (are) some of my favorite books. They are some of the first books I read that my dad and grandpa also read. The plot was a little thin, but Matt Damon is still a great Bourne.
- Someone is pretty excited for Suicide Squad this weekend. We'll see if we make it. It's a busy weekend, so this movie might have to wait a week.
- I read Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly and it was so, so good. I had a hard time picking it up since it is set during World War II and I've read a lot of WWII books lately, but once I started reading, I was hooked.