- Tortilla Espanaola (Spanish potato omelette, piperade, piquillo pepper aioli)
- Churro de Chorizo (tomato membrillo, manchego)
- Who Cooks For You Farm 'Rocky Balboa' Salad (smoked goat cheese, asian pear, toasted pistachio, vanilla-concord grape vinaigrette).
It was a delicious birthday meal. We've been to Morcilla 3 times and all 3 meals have been terrific.
Then on Sunday we went to brunch at Eleven.
Meals This Week:
- Roast Chicken with Roasted Vegetables (fingerling potatoes, carrots, Brussels, onion)
Yes. Roast chicken and veggies every night. Monday through Friday. It takes a long time for us to eat an entire roast chicken. I will not want roast chicken again for 6+ months.
- We finished Luke Cage a couple weeks ago. We really liked it and are looking forward to the next season.
- We've been recording & watching a lot of the Holiday Baking Championship shows on Food Network. We finished Season 1 of Holiday Baking Championship and started Season 2 (Season 3 is the new season).
I watched Money Monster this week and thought it was just OK.
Night School (a Jack Reacher book) by Lee Child. I spent Monday afternoon and evening reading it (SP went to see some Dr. Who movie thing at the theater). I couldn't put it down, so, as usual, a great Reacher book.