SP spent a lot of time last weekend fixing up the garden boxes. Winter always causes the chicken wire part to sag and fall crooked so every year they need to be rebuilt. Our garden plants are slowly growing in the dining room. This year we aren't using grow lights in the dining light. We went back to everything on a table in front of a window. Hopefully, maybe, we'll get a cucumber this year. And lots more tomatoes.
He also mowed but of course 2 days later we had a dandelion field. This time of year yard work is annoying!
We grilled again - lots of veggies, a flank steak, and some chicken. Yum!
Meals This Week:
- Mediterranean Chicken Salad
- Corn/four tortillas filled with grilled flank steak, zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions
- Dessert: Easter candy
What We're Watching:
- We watched all 10 episodes of Season 3 of Bosch on Amazon. Such a good show! Can't wait for Season 4 and for the next Bosch book in the fall.
- We are recording Fargo & Genius, but have not started watching either yet.
- We are enjoying The Americans (can't wait to see what happens with Oleg's storyline) & Designated Survivor a lot.
What I'm Reading:
- I finished The Blood Strand: A Faroes Novel by Chris Ould and am looking forward to the next book in the series.
- I also read Two Days Gone by Randall Silvis. If you enjoy mysteries/suspense, this is a very good one. I had a hard time putting it down. I haven't read any of his other books, but I might start. This one was set north of Pittsburgh and the areas were familiar so it was a little extra enjoyable since I could really picture the areas he wrote about.