Meals This Week:
- Breaded chicken chunks, multi-grain bread, steamed broccoli
- Sloppy Joes on multi-grain bread, steamed broccoli
- Thanks to the espresso shortbread failure, dessert is M&M's or popcorn, whatever we find in the house
What We're Watching:
- We watched the first episode of Six on History and like it enough to keep watching the episodes piling up on the DVR.
- We also started watching 24: Legacy. I always enjoyed the original 24 and Jack Bauer's exploits, even if it was unrealistic at times, silly at times, and just ridiculous at times. This is more of the same.
- I watched Pete's Dragon. It was cute. I cried.
- I have many more questions for Quantico. I think the show has lost me. I have no idea who the good/bad guys are or what's going on or why and I guess I'm not supposed to know yet but instead of feeling like a mystery is slowly unspooling for my enjoyment I feel like I'm being trapped and befuddled by a way too complicated while also being too simplistic story. Make sense? Neither does the show.
What I'm Reading:
I read Order to Kill. I still enjoy the Mitch Rapp series but I miss Vince Flynn. Mills is fine but somehow, it seems a bit different. I do not really like when an author passes away and another takes over the character/series. The first post-Flynn novel seemed pretty good and close to Flynn but this second one just seemed "not quite right."