March Madness: I thought I'd be the big loser since Villanova lost, but according to my mom, SP & I are in the lead and one of us will win. We fill out brackets for the mens and womens tournaments. I need Gonzaga and Oregon to lose in the mens and Mississippi State to lose in the womens. I think if even one of those teams wins this weekend, SP will win.
Meals This Week:
- Mustard-Tarragon-Vermouth Chicken with rice & green beans
- Farro with cauliflower & prosciutto
- Sugar cookies from the grocery bakery
What We're Watching:
- There was a moment in Monday's Quantico when I turned to SP and went off on how utterly unrealistic and stupid the past 5 minutes had been. He agreed. We have officially dumped the show.
- We haven't yet watched Monday's 24: Legacy so it's possible that it, too, will soon be dumped.
- Thanks to Dish & their new guide provider screwing up again, Big Little Lies didn't record on Sunday (after recording the previous 5 weeks). So we watched it Monday. I'm still a little disappointed with the slow, slow, slow burn of the show leading to the death and revealing the "big little lies."
- Tonight the new season of Amazing Race premieres. I love watching teams do the challenges and bicker and get lost! Plus, Shonda shows. I was so upset at the end of Scandal last week! I am hoping the character who got shot survives!
- Tomorrow Grimm ends its run and Sleepy Hollow ends its season. We were shocked at the deaths in last week's Grimm and are hoping the characters aren't really dead.
- This week Bones ended after 12 seasons. I'll miss the show. At least Kathy Reichs is still writing the books.
What I'm Reading:
- I read The Ice Beneath Her by Camilla Grebe. Really enjoyed the book.
- Also making a good dent in the magazine pile.